Yamaichi Electronics Group’s Basic Procurement Policy
- The Yamaichi Electronics Group builds partnerships with its business partners for a relationship of trust and mutual understanding.
- The Yamaichi Electronics Group abides by all laws, regulations, and social norms, and complies with the relevant laws, regulations, and social norms of any countries or regions, cuts off any relationship with antisocial forces, and conducts sound procurement activities.
- Under the principle of free competition, the Yamaichi Electronics Group procures necessary materials from domestic and global markets.
Yamaichi Electronics Group’s Business Partner Selection Policy
- The Yamaichi Electronics Group transmits information on material procurement in a timely manner, provides a fair and equal opportunity of competition to each company wishing to deal with the Yamaichi Electronics Group, and selects business partners on a fair and equal basis without using the Yamaichi Electronics Group’s dominant bargaining position.
- The Yamaichi Electronics Group evaluates the quality (Q), cost (C), and delivery lead-time (D) of each product and the engineering development capability (E) of the business partner providing the product along with the business partner’s activities for environmental impact reduction and social responsibility, and decides on selecting the business partner in due course.
- The Yamaichi Electronics Group evaluates each business partner’s business conditions, compliance system, and consideration to human rights, safety, and health as needed and decides on or review the selection of business partners.
- For the promotion of green procurement and measures for conflict minerals, the Yamaichi Electronics Group procures materials in an environment-friendly manner based on its Green Procurement Guidelines.
To Green Procurement Guidelines