- QFP-test socket developed using Yamaichi Electronics expertise in Test & Burn-in IC socket production
- Lead-foot-patterned solder terminal enabling direct use of production PCB for QFP test process
- Products equipped with positioning pins available
- Various emulation-probes (ICP) available
- RoHS compliant
- Contact Resistance
- 30mΩ max. @ 10mA
- Operating Temperature
- -25°C to +85°C
- Soldering Temperature
- VPS, 220°C max., 1 minute or less
- PPS and PA glass-filled, UL94V-0
- Copper Alloy, Gold plating
- IC149 Series
- Number of contacts
- Positioning pins - 1: With 0: Without
- Design number
- Plating of contact - B: Gold
- Soldering Tab Clip-With/ Without, Refer to Series Lineup.
- ICP: Emulator probe (Please contact us for the details.)
IC149-100-*05-B5 can not be used with ICP-100-4.
Please choose IC149-KS-11113-* instead.
The mark "*" indicates whether positioning pin is equipped with or without. (0: Without / 1: With)